The Golden Party

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Golden Party

Party Forum of The Golden Party

Hobart online dating - I like all positions

Perthdat

Hobart online dating  - I like all positions Empty Hobart online dating - I like all positions

Post by Perthdat Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 6:44

free online dating - My sex life is dull right now My name is Penelope MARQUIS I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Hervey Bay online dating Perth free online dating singles in Rockhampton free online dating singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating hey im thin sexy nice ass and nice tits. i love big tasty**** and i want a ma who knows how to plz me when ever i want it and who can cook while im at work but can also bring the paper home from his work. if thats u then send me a message. Looking to meet new people to hang out with and get to know each other more. U can see more pictures of me if u write me something good. I am here to meet ONLY local's only wtihin a 20-30 mile radius...condoms are a must. Young attractive woman looking for good clean adult fun with a man. must have pic and be willing to travel if possible. Long and Thick tool is a plus, but not required. Send me something about you if u wanna know what I am all about. I am looking for someone that I can be myself around, laugh, have a good time and hopefully develop a long lasting relationship with. I prefer men with a good sense of humor thaat is outgoing and doesn't get too shy around a lot of people. I would describe myself as small, yet sexy. You can contact me if your looking for a relaxed, yet exciting time...that is if you can handle it! Ha ha! I can be a real freak so be warned! Im lookign for a strong guy who wont everr make me cry a guy who will kiss me in front of there friends and in public and who is not afrad to have fun in bed.!!lol. Doesnt have to be a bf, just somebody to hook up with occasionally.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024 - 10:06